Individuals vs. Groups vs. Political Entities like States/Nations - a definition of terms:
Individual: a person with individual thoughts, value system, opinion, beliefs - a person with his/her/its individual view of reality
Role of Individuals on Online-Nations.net: individuals can assume two major roles while participating on Online-Nation.net
- Community Member: participation on the Online-Nations.net platform as an individual without affiliation to any
- Citizen: a citizen is an individual with citizenship in one or more Online-Nations.net groups representing
political bodies like states or nations.
Groups of Individuals: any number of individuals (even one) can form or start a group with one of the following characteristics
- Group: a loose association of individuals without a commonly agreed agenda
- Community: an interest group, compiled of individuals whith an outspoken and communicated agreed common agenda
- Nation: a form of cultural or social community (a community with a uniform cultural or social agenda)
- State: a political community of individuals with joint socio-economic goals
- Online Nation: a community forming a state (see above definitions) providing at least the two most basic political services
- Management and safeguarding of the citizens identity
- Legal representation of citizens in inter-state/national affairs
Comment Online-Nation(s): based on the principles mentioned under "Essentials"
Online-Nations.net has no real need for the distinction between nation and state or even community. The term "nation" was
chosen as a reference to the offline world and the political representation of individuals through nations.